2021 Season Update:
COVID-19 Heath and Safety Restrictions and Expectations
Montgomery County has indicated that all capacity limits and restrictions will expire at 6am on Friday, May 28th. We will continue to follow the State of Maryland and Maryland Department of Health Guidelines for re-opening – but things at the pool will be, for all intents and purposes, back to normal operations. The Tilden Woods Recreation Association (TWRA) is concerned about everyone’s health and safety and we continue to work with our pool management company to establish guidelines that will keep our staff, members and guests safe. While we are doing what we can, we must all recognize that using the pool is not risk-free.
We expect all members to:
- Adhere to local, state, and federal public health and safety measures.
- Monitor the health of you and your household members.
- Stay at home, if sick or showing symptoms of illness.
- Wear face masks, inside the poolhouse (during check-in and in the restrooms).
- It is recommended that unvaccinated members wear masks at any time they are not in the pool or using the splash pad.