Tilden Woods Recreation Association Guest Sign-In Procedures
A guest is any non-member who accompanies a Tilden Woods Member to the pool regardless of age or if he or she will be swimming. All guests must be accompanied by a TWRA member.
- All guests must be paid in advance
- Guest fee is $5 per guest per day.
- Any individual may only be a guest at the pool a maximum of 5 times during the summer.
- If an individual is discovered to have entered the pool without the accompanying member paying the appropriate guest fee, provides incorrect information when signing in, violates the “maximum 5 visits per summer” rule, or violates any other pool rule, that individual will be banned from the pool for the remainder of the summer.
- Fees may be paid by one of three methods.
- Pay in advance via pool website (bring printed copy of receipt to pool; will be checked by membership chair).
- Pay by check at the pool
- Pay by cash at the pool (change will NOT be provided). If there is overpayment (for example the member only has 1 guest and only has $20 bill for payment), lifeguard will record unused guest passes in family account for future use.
- Guest and member must check-in. Guest’s first and last names are required.
Grandchildren or Summer Guests
A $100 Summer Guest Pass may be purchased for each out-of-area grandchild or visiting guest you have during the summer season.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, members may bring as guests members of Windermere and Old Farm Pools without charge. Members of those pools may take Tilden Woods members as guests without charge on the same dates.
To use the program, please check-in at the front desk with a sponsoring member of the home pool, and tell the desk attendant you are you taking advantage of the “Tilden Woods/Old Farm/Windermere exchange program.” You will be asked to provide your name so that the attendant can record it in the pool’s computerized check-in system.
Open House Dates
Prospective members are encouraged to visit and try out our pool facilities. Children of prospective members must be accompanied by a parent. Please pass our invitation along to friends and neighbors to join us at the Open Houses and learn more about TWRA membership.